LIMITED TICKET OFFER:
(email email@example.com with your paypal receipt and the 6th festival goer will be added to our free guest list)
(Barbarellas Discotheque ONLY tickets will be on sale soon – please note entrance to all these parties ARE included in your 4 day weekender ticket)
***YOU WILL NOT BE MAILED PHYSICAL TICKETS. BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE & ID ALONG TO THE SITE’S BOX OFFICE IN CROATIA, WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COLLECT YOUR WRISTBAND. NO REFUNDS***
A reminder that you only qualify for boat parties WITH A FESTIVAL WRISTBAND or FESTIVAL DAY PASS along with your particular boat party ticket. We repeat: you will not be able to board the boats without the wristband or day pass and boat party ticket. A limited number of DAY PASSES will be available at the box office, £40 per day
VERY LIMITED ONSITE ACCOMMODATION (apartments type A or type B) & FESTIVAL PACKAGE (includes festival ticket)
For the second year we are happy to offer limited onsite accommodation just metres away from the festival action. This onsite, air conditioned accommodation & festival package includes onsite apartments (all rooms are 1 room + fold out sleeper couch) PLUS your 4 days & 4 nights of fun & the most exciting electronic music in the northern hemisphere! There are only 80 onsite spots so book early to avoid disappointment! Check out costs below (this INCLUDES festival pass for each person), and come along for 5 nights or a WHOLE WEEK of sunshine and sea.
*FROM £300 PER (for 4 people minimum) PERSON FOR 7 NIGHTS & TICKET*
When buying from the SMS STORE (and therefore via our Paypal account) WE DO NOT POST TICKETS. Please print off your PayPal receipt and bring it along with your ID to the box office to collect your tickets. We do not refund tickets but can transfer to another name. Admission to the boat parties and after-parties over the festival days requires a festival pass
Festival Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
2. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. If you have a “will call” ticket ie on the guestlist held at box office on site, and cant make it for any reason get in touch as you could nominate a friend to attend in your place! Tickets are transferable for a wrist-band on arrival at the site.
3. Camping is not permitted on the Festival site, for camping and all other accommodation requirements please see relevant page. No animals will be allowed on to the site during the Festival, with the exception of guide dogs.
4. Children under 12 will be admitted free of charge but must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder at all times. Children over the age of 12 are required to hold a valid ticket.
5. Persons attending the Festival may be filmed or recorded as part of the audience.
6. The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.