Super Duper Early Birds – SOLD OUT
Early Birds – SOLD OUT
SMS 2014 – VIA BILLETTO – £120 AND YOKABOO – £120 AND RESIDENT ADVISOR – £120 AND RANSOM NOTE – £120 (group & social discounts)
* Please note you will need a festival wristband to access boat parties
* Includes entrance to Barbarella’s Discotheque
* Boat party not included
* Accommodation not included
* No refunds
Ex-Yu – ON SALE NOW VIA YOKABOO – £60 AND ENTRIO – 560HRK
*Ex-Yu / Ex Yugoslavia – a cheaper ticket for passport or ID holders from the Ex Yugoslavian countries i.e. Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia
*You must provide valid photographic ID at box office
Boat Parties - VIA BILLETTO – £20 AND YOKABOO – £20
Our dates for 2014 are 31 JULY – 03 AUGUST for another 4 days and nights of dancing in the sun, by the sea and under the stars.
***YOU WILL NOT BE MAILED PHYSICAL TICKETS WHEN PURCHASING FROM OUR ONLINE STORE stopmakingsense.yokaboo.com BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE & ID ALONG TO THE SITE’S BOX OFFICE IN CROATIA, WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COLLECT YOUR WRISTBAND. NO REFUNDS***
A reminder that you only qualify for boat parties WITH A FESTIVAL WRISTBAND or FESTIVAL DAY PASS along with your particular boat party ticket. We repeat: you will not be able to board the boats without the wristband or day pass and boat party ticket.
Festival Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
2. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. If you have a “will call” ticket ie on the guestlist held at box office on site, and cant make it for any reason get in touch as you could nominate a friend to attend in your place! Tickets are transferable for a wrist-band on arrival at the site.
3. Camping is not permitted on the Festival site, for camping and all other accommodation requirements please see relevant page. No animals will be allowed on to the site during the Festival, with the exception of guide dogs.
4. Children under 12 will be admitted free of charge but must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder at all times. Children over the age of 12 are required to hold a valid ticket.
5. Persons attending the Festival may be filmed or recorded as part of the audience.
6. The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.